Do you need an online presence in the vicinity of your business location?
Get your business listing ranked in search engines
Chicago Local SEO services
Why it is important to rank your business listing?
You are in business only if you have customers. The best way to get customers is to get the word about your company and services to the appropriate target audience. For local businesses, targeted audiences are those who are looking for your product(s) or service(s) in the vicinity of your business location. You may have tried traditional advertising methods like newspaper ads, radio, postal mails or flyers for your business. While these are having a wide reach, the disadvantage of these traditional methods is that you don’t know how many people really viewed or listened to the ads. Moreover, you are trying to impress the audiences irrespective of whether they are interested in your product (s) /service (s).
With search marketing, your target audiences will try to find you, instead of you trying to get the word out about your services. These are potential customers who are looking for your business, service(s) or products(s) in your location.
Currently, mobile and iPad searches are surpassing desktop searches when it comes to local searches. A prominent listing of your business, especially When searched for using a mobile phone will greatly help your customers to find your business. Search engines do not charge to get your business listed.
Nowadays, mobile and iPad searches are surpassing desktop searches when it comes to local searches. Your business listing when searching using a mobile phone will greatly help your customers to find your business. Search engines do not charge to get your business listed.
What is a business listing in search engines?
When searched for your service(s)or product(s) around 25 miles of your business location, your business information appears in the search engines. Business listing in search engines will have your business address, phone, website address, Google+ page link to your business reviews and Bing directories.
What kind of searches will list your business when searched locally?
When your product(s) or service(s) are searched for around your location, your business listing will appear on the first page of the search engines. For example, accountants in Arlington heights, il or CPA in Arlington heights, Il.
Does your business have multiple locations?
If you have multiple locations or franchise for your business, it is better to list your business in all those locations. Your business should have a physical location or address in all these areas.
How do we do?
- Create and verify your business local page on Google My Business
- Manually submit and verifying your business information to Yelp, Foursquare and nearly to 50 directories Apart from the benefits of search engines, this will provide additional exposure to your business when people look for your services in these directories
- Create new NAP (Business Name, Address, Phone) citations to boost your business listing ranking
- Manually clean up the mismatched business information, in order to make your business listing trusted by search engines
- Create Keyhole Markup Language (KML) to display your business geographical information in Google Earth, Google Maps and Google Maps for mobile
- Access to our proprietary tool to request reviews and improve your business reviews online